Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

26 June 2009

The Role of a Leader








In tribute
to the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneersohn, zecher tzadik livracha (1902-1994), who turned Lubavitch into a worldwide force for kiruv rechokim and Jewish support services. The Lubavitcher Rebbe’s 15th yahrzeit, the 3rd of Tammuz, falls this year today on Thursday, June 25, 2009.


"I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe"
VIN News Editorial By David Gold VosIzNeias

I am the son of a Communist victim. I am the brother of a Holocaust martyr. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a voracious talmid chochom. I am versed in the secular. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am the Old Country. I am the New World. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a Rogachover musmach. I am a college graduate. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am European. I am American. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am the son-in-law of a tzaddik in a shtreimel and black coat. I am a U.S. Navy civilian engineer in a suit and tie and gray hat. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a mysterious mystic. I am salt of the earth. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I saw the past. I see the future. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am fiercely tradition-true. I am an innovator. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am an open-minded tolerant liberal fanatically bent on communicating my unimpeachable Torah absolutes. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I dispense down-to-earth advice to the intellectual. I direct divine blessing to the infertile. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a dozen, a hundred, a thousand young rabbis worldwide. I am one rabbi in Brooklyn. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a man who made a movement. I am a man who rarely moved. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a beard and yarmulke in Pleasanton. I am a mikvah in Baranquilla. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a sheitel in Daytona Beach. I am a chupah in Moscow. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a sefer Torah in Oxford. I am a black hat and kapotah in Berlin. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a young dead couple in Mumbai. I am the tears of millions. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am generations restored to G-d. I am the Jewish world redefined. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am a Chosid. I am a Rav. I am a Misnagid. I am a Rosh Yeshivah. I am frum. I am not yet frum. I am a Jew. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am whatever a Jew needs, wherever a Jew is. I am Ahavas Yisroel, I am Klal Yisroel. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I am part of you. I am the Lubavitcher Rebbe.


More pictures and articles and videos commemorating The Rebbe:

No comments:

Yoram ETTINGER – Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024

  Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024 [ especially in America ] 1. Passover (April 22-30, 2024) is a Jewish national liberation holiday, h...