Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

10 February 2010

Black Belt Flight

HE PICKED THE WRONG PERSON
A San Francisco man, accused of forcing a flight to divert because he was high on medical marijuana, picked the wrong flight attendant to freak out on.

Lorin Gorman of Chula Vista is a fourth-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Those skills may have averted a serious situation in the air. US-Air flight 1447 was on its way from Philadelphia to San Francisco. Gorman, 51, says she noticed Kinman Chan, 30, early in the flight. "He was looking back at me, waving hi," Gorman said of the man in seat 17-C.

But soon enough, the passenger became aggressive, Gorman says. "He's banging around, screaming in the back bathroom, he's opened all the compartments," the attendant remembers. [..]

"I said, ‘You need to sit down now’,” Gorman said.
He did not. "He went like that with his elbow," Gorman said, bracing her wrist as she threw an elbow at shoulder height.

"Well, what I did, I just put him in an arm lock. To get his other arm, I had to jump up on the seat … He was resisting. He was stiff. At that point, I just put him into a choke hold."



Lorin Gorman is a fourth-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video.




Just maybe ALL Flight Attendants should learn Tae Kwon Do and then maybe Homeland Security could go on sabbatical!



No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...