Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

24 July 2013

A Dollar for Your Life

"They told me to blow myself up at a checkpoint.
  One little boy named Neaz told a reporter from Britain’s Channel 4 that at age 8 he was promised a handful of coins – worth a total of 91 cents -- by Taliban fighters
"I asked what I’d do with the money if I had to blow myself up."


This boy was smart; he lives, 
at 15 he gave this interview

These are the barbarians that want to rule the world

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Reb Ginsbourg – Tsav: The challenge of a depleted pocket

  The word "tsav" is found only concerning the Korban Tamid. Why? Rav Baruch Halevi Epstein  notes that our Parasha opens with the...