Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

25 July 2016

Could Be Headed Toward US!


Explanation of Magnetosphere Reversal 
plus other interesting photos and data
[skip over or ignore his religious comment (not long) and cautioning at end of Video, otherwise very informative]




Slow leak from NASA about “Brown Dwarf”
Magnetosphere is Struggling with 2 Suns
Planets not in regular alignment - Moon possibly off by 45 degree SW
[This is what I commented about on a fellow blogger – that I witnessed]

Some interesting photos:

Big Orb Little Orb
(with the Sun’s rays covering left side of Big Orb)
























Constant Halo














What could be headed toward us!?





No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...